I searched through the previous threads and didn't see anything accurately
depicting my problem. Out of nowhere, upon a reboot due to a power outage and
UPS failure, my CF server all of a sudden says Error Executing Database
Query. [Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver]TCP/IP error, connection refused.
And in services.msc both the ColdFusion MX ODBC Server and Agent are not
started, despite being tagged automatic. They give the message The ColdFusion
MX ODBC Server service on Local Computer started and then stopped. And CF is
inaccessible as a whole. Any idea why it would do this, and more to the point,
an idea on how to fix it?