You can fill the stage with a color

(the stage).image.fill(0,0,(the stage).width,(the
stage).height,rgb(0,0,0)) - with black for example

of have a copy of stage copied earlier and use copypixels to copy a copy to
the stage.

HTH

regards
Lukasz From Poland

Użytkownik Nicollini <webforumsusermacromedia.com> w wiadomooci do grup
dyskusyjnych napisał:bf3j8n$sl9$1forums.macromedia.com...
> I've just found out how to draw pixels on the stage on a mouseDown (thanks
JohnAQ) with:

> on mouseDown
> clickedSprite = the clickOn
> if clickedSprite = 0 then
> mLoc = the clickLoc
> (the stage).image.fill(mLoc[1], mLoc[2], mLoc[1] + 1, mLoc[2] + 1, rgb(0,
0, 0))
> end if
> end
>
> Now, after the drawing I would like to able to clear the stage (when
clicking a button) of what has just been drawn.