OK, its getting a little old. Since installing Acrobat Professional (and upgrading to 6.0.1) I get an error EVERY time I quit Word or Excel (and probably powerpoint). It says "Microsoft Office Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience". Details are something like this:
Error signature:
AppName: excel.exe AppVer: 11.0.6113.0 AppStamp:40076d4a
ModName: unknown ModVer: 0.0.0.0 ModStamp:00000000
fDebug: 0 Offset: 0017e58d

Microsoft mentions this issue with Acrobat 5, and their "workaround" is to remove the macros (i.e. DISABLE IT). They then refer you to the Acrobat website ([url]http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/324aa.htm)and[/url] say "According to the Adobe support Web site, the Adobe Acrobat 6.0.1 update and the Adobe Reader 6.0.1 fix supports Office 2003."

I haven't seen mention of this issue in the support forum. Am I the only one with this problem? The biggest annoyance is that Office offers to restart and recover your doent (i.e. the one I just tried to quit) and you have to click OFF the checkbox every time. I don't need to mention just how many times in a day I quit word or excel - its been frustrating. Any ideas out there? Besides disabling? (Or reinstalling - I did that)