Hi,

my new HP OfficeJet d145 works just fine under MacOS 9.2.2 with my G4/450 via
USB (HP OfficeJet software 4.7.5). But as soon as I connect it via Ethernet I
have several problems:
- scanning does work, copying does not
- faxing doesn't work
- printing somewhat works but is very unreliable
- the HP setup program displays an error message at the end

"doesn't work" means that I get an error message:
An error has occured while communicating with the device. Please retry.

I am able to access the web-interface of the card without any problem.

Any ideas?
Christoph Gartmann

| Max-Planck-Institut fuer Phone : +49-761-5108-464 Fax: -452 |
| Immunbiologie |
| Postfach 1169 Internet: [email]gartmannimmunbio.mpg.de[/email] |
| D-79011 Freiburg, Germany |
+------------- [url]http://www.immunbio.mpg.de/home/menue.html[/url] -------------+