"Steven Carlson" <rkfdcowboyhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Have a friend having problems deleting pictures off the card and then
> reusing the card. Has card error after reinstalling in camera. They have
the
> software installed on their computor to get pictures from camera, but
always
> asks for a driver that she can not find on cd. She's running Win 98.
Ideas?

> Thanks,
>
> Steven

Format the Card in the camera. Read camera instruction book on Card
formatting or Preparing the Card for use.

I would recommend that you tell your friend to only delete and format the
Card in the Camera only. Do not use the computer for that purpose.

The only driver for windows 98 may be the one for USB Storage Device. If
there is such a driver on the CD it would most likely be in the folder
\USB\Win98.

--
CSM1
[url]http://www.carlmcmillan.com[/url]