Thanks in advance... hope this wasn't already asked. I searched on
seek and streaming but didn't find what I needed.

There are some great looking Flash movies on Macromedia that show you
some of the new features of Flash.

[url]http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/events/online/ondemand/index.html[/url]

Click Browse... then choose one of the Flash MX tutorials.

I want to deliver screen recorded content like that. My questions
are:

What product was used to create them?
What server technology is required to deliver them with random access
capability - meaning if you are on a dialup connection, you can seek
into the middle of a presentation without waiting for the "progressive
download" bar to reach that point. It needs to be truly random
access.
Is there any limitation to the length of these presentations? I would
like to deliver ones several hours in length.

Thanks,

- Ben