I downloaded from the Visioneer website the driver for my OneTouch 8600 scanner. There was a warning note with the download saying the driver may not work properly if Service Pack 2 is installed on the Windows XP platform which it is. I cannot get the software to recognize any of the photo-handling programs or viewers loaded on my computer. It will recognize only the printer, One-Note, and Microsoft Image Writer. When I try to use the "Browse" function, I get no response. If I go to Photoshop and try to get it to initiate a scan, it won't respond. I would like to scan and send the images to Photoshop and can find no way to do it. Any ideas?