"Glamdring" [email]webforumsusermacromedia.com[/email] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to find a way of changing the attributes of the window that opens using openbrwindow. Specifically, I have created a site that contains several pages of thumbnail images (of paintings). When the images are clicked, openbrwindow opens the full size image, but the window title (i.e. the doent title) just contains the local path of the file. I need to change this title to reflect the name of the painting that is displayed. Any ideas on how I can do this? I also, if possible, would like to change the background colour of the new window.

Richard,

It sounds as if you're pointing the behavior to an image rather than a
html page *with* the image inside?
If that's the case, you need to put the image in a page, set the
background color, alignment, page title, etc as you wish.
However, you might want to try the behavior called "JustSo Picture
window" that will make things easier:
[url]http://www.valleywebdesigns.com/vwd_dw_JSPW.asp[/url]
--
Dan Vendel - *GOF*