Hi All,
I am creating a page with a table on. In the table are certain cells that
hold information that I want users to be able to click on for further
explanation that is to appear in a new browser window using the Open Browser
Window behaviour.

But the problem is that although I highlight the text and then set the
behaviour, when viewed in the browser the text does not act like a hyperlink.
Instead any user would have no idea that they could click the text as the
cursor does not change and the text does not underline link the other
hyperlinks on the page.

Is their anyone that can assist and suggest a way to make this happen?

Thanks in anticipation,
Lloyd Codrington