Check out this article, this will help you
[url]http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/articles/PopupCalendarinASP.aspx[/url]
In this article, i used window.open to open a window. it is not a modal
window. to open a modal window, window.showmodaldialog instead of
window.open.
--
Saravana
Microsoft India Community Star,