A question to all you that usually answers "No, FW is a tool for webdesign...CMYK don't exist"

Ever stumbled over a CMYK (and or PMS) logotype sent to you from a advertising bureau,
that's supposed to appear in a webpage? It happens me all the time....

Why do FW4 (Win2000) keep telling me the the image is converted to RGb when it's not?
Try for instance to open a CMYK JPG in FW4 and compare those colors to the same
file opened in PS, see any differens? I do.... it looks like FW just assumed that the colors were
RGB and turned a nice image into something crappy!!

Anyone has a solution to this? Without leaving my No1 favourite image-processing app??

;) Kalle