scottrking wrote:
> My son is using Freehand 10 at college , but it is in the macintosh platform .
> We have freehand 10 at home but it is the windows version . How can we use his
> school projects at home ? Is there a converter or can freehand convert them at
> home , we have tried and can't seem to figure it out . He E-Mailed them to
> himself at home and we aren't having any luck opening them
FreeHand files are cross-platform. For use on Windows, make sure the files
have the .fh10 extension to the filename. Add it to the filename if
necessary.

If the files have the extension .sit, then they have been compressed by
Stuffit. If you don't have a means to decompress them, you can get the
necessary software from [url]http://www.aladdinsys.com[/url]

Judy Arndt