Professional Web Applications Themes

Opinion on site - Macromedia Flash Sitedesign

Hello to all Title explains all. Can you test my site and tell me some opinions. Please no remarks on the video. I just put it in to test how flash would handle the video. Thanx in advance SmooveJC Media [url]http://smoovejcmedia.tfang.org/[/url]...

  1. #1

    Default Opinion on site

    SmooveJC webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Opinion on site

    hi james. like your site a lot ! 2 points to make: 1) track 1 is very
    catchy - where did you get it and can i have one please!!! 2) the bouncing
    ball thing is a little bit featureless (in my opinion) > i think you should
    maybe put a bit more time into this animation to give it a little more
    character. (just a small grumble).

    well done!

    --
    Martin Threlfall
    [url]http://www.fidgetbrain.com[/url]

    "SmooveJC" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > Hello to all
    >
    > Title explains all. Can you test my site and tell me some opinions. Please
    no remarks on the video. I just put it in to test how flash would handle the
    video.

    > Thanx in advance
    >
    > SmooveJC Media
    > [url]http://smoovejcmedia.tfang.org/[/url]

    Wee Bubba Guest

  3. #3

    The names of the tracks and the performer's name are scrolling by above the
    sound control buttons.
    tf

    "Wee Bubba" <NOSPAM [email]martinthrelly[/email]> wrote in message
    > do you know what the music loop is called so i can search for it within
    > flashkit? otherwise theres a hell of a lot for me to trawl through on my
    56k
    > connection!
    >
    > thanks.
    >
    > --
    > Martin Threlfall
    > [url]http://www.fidgetbrain.com[/url]
    >

    > "SmooveJC" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > > Thanx for the reply Wee Bubba
    > >
    > > The ball animation is just there for the time being. I have not decided
    > what I will put there officially. About the background sound, make use of
    > [url]http://flashkit.com/index.shtml[/url]. this site will give you alot of help and
    > pointers on creating a good website. This is where I got the background
    > music.
    > >
    > > Thanx
    > > SmooveJC Media
    > > [url]http://smoovejcmedia.tfang.org/[/url]

    tralfaz Guest

  4. #4

    Hello Wee Bubba

    I'm not sure what the actual name is of the background music. I don't have my .fla file with me. But I can find out later on though. I know it in the link I gave you in the sound loops then ambient section of the site. And by the way you said you are connected by 56k. Can you check my [url]http://smoovejcmedia.tfang.org/[/url] again. I want to get feed back from those who have 56K on my site. Does it run good or what.

  5. #5

    Sup Marlon

    I appreciate your feedback. Thanx. Keep up the good work with designing your site. It takes time to design a genuine website

  6. #6

    Is there any way you could prevent the home movieClip from animating again
    if you press Home while you're already Home, if you get my meaning.... :)

    Nice though......

    --
    Simon Alison
    seriousentertainment

    "SmooveJC" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > Hello to all
    >
    > Title explains all. Can you test my site and tell me some opinions. Please
    no remarks on the video. I just put it in to test how flash would handle the
    video.

    > Thanx in advance
    >
    > SmooveJC Media
    > [url]http://smoovejcmedia.tfang.org/[/url]

    Simon Guest

  7. #7

    Hi James !

    I think it's pretty good (as I already commented on the first site check), background music is catchy, a lot of information on it too ! The only thing in my opinion that lacks a little bit is about SPEED. I think the switchin window between contents is very slow. What fps (frame rate) are you using for your movie ?

    war_mice webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  8. #8

    Hi!
    I'm sorry but I don't like few things:
    1-the preloader you should provide more information like pecetage loaded.
    2-preloader look and animation.
    3-overall colors.
    4-buttons.

    I'm sorry but that could make you better.

    [url]http://www.point-studios.com[/url]

    boudym webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  9. #9

    nice design, i too have stepped away from using the 'standard' designs and any kind of templates. my site design changes about every month or so, cuz i always have a new idea that i dont think has been tried or done(or would be an interesting challenge).

    i like your overall theme, its a good one. only thing i never liked about those kind of themes, is the content windows always end up so small and then u cant do all u want sumtimes w/it.

    only thing that seemed out of place (other than the bouncing ball) wuz the page change tweens werent quick enough and the overall color scheme seemed dulling. (not enough variance perhaps)

    if u can make that, then there could b many things 2 *help* it, like adding sum theme-related animations and/or details here and there; just 2 spice it up.

    keep up the good work, good luck 2 ya

    typO969 webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  10. #10

    Took a long time to load and I have dsl!
    Also, the about us took a very long time to load.
    The music was ok for a while but then it got annoying.
    I would stop the music after about 30 seconds.

    William Kazak Guest