I have a Blue and White G3 which has one ADB port in addition to the USB ports.
I have a Gravis Mousestick joystick which I believe is the Mousestick II. I
like this old joystick because it's simpler than the ones today. It only has
drivers for OS 9. Is there any generic joystick driver that might work in OS X
for the ADB port. I realize the ADB port was mostly put there for
compatibility with mice and keyboards, but when the joystick worked in OS 9, it
would move the mouse around so maybe there is some hope of making the computer
think the joystick is a mouse.