Hello,

I have an ADSL modem (Siemens Santis, with a supported driver) under OS
X 10.2.8. It works as advertised, as long as I don't plug off the modem
or use it from an other machine (while the Mac is turned off). The
symptom is very strange: at the next startup, OS X will tell me that:

- The device "USB-ADSL Modem" can't be found.
- A new device called "USB-ADSL Modem" has been found.

Then, I have to delete the first one, and reconfigure by hand the second
one.

Any idea on how to solve this? I tried to reset everything, upgrade from
10.2.6 to 10.2.8, etc... Nothing could help.

Pascal