Greetings and thanks for reading this.
I have Timbuktu working on a 3 computer LAN via a router/hub.
One G4 running a recently upgraded OSX 10.2.8 can no longer enable
TCP/IP for incoming Timbuktu access. This computer can control the two
others as usual; outgoing is not a problem.
The other two computers can share a USB printer on the G4.
All other LAN activity seems ok.
All three computers can control and exchange in OS9 (via TCP/IP.)
Is this a result of the OSX upgrade?
The first 10.2.8 cost me the complete ethernet connection but the most
recent upgrade has just caused Timbuktu to declare that it can't enable
incoming access via TCP/IP.
Anyone else? Any work around?
Kind regards

x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD