I'm having problems connecting by phone/modem to my internet/email
servers when I change locations.

I'm having the same problem on three different Macs (G4, G4 Powerbook,
and iMac 17") all recently upgraded to OSX 10.2.6. I didn't have
this problem prior to the system upgrade.

When I change locations, the correct numbers dial etc but after
attempting to connect the computer gives me the message that settings
are incorrect. However the settings are all correct.

I have tried throwing away internet connect preferences ... but still
the same problem persists.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas or suggestions?