Professional Web Applications Themes

OT: No more trolls? - Mac Applications & Software

Hey trolls have you decided to give up trolling MS groups? ------- I you think I am abusing you, than please forward my mail to com...

  1. #1

    Default OT: No more trolls?

    Hey trolls have you decided to give up trolling MS groups?
    -------
    I you think I am abusing you, than please forward my mail to com
    Frank Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: OT: No more trolls?

    Frank G <com5268> wrote:

    It's funny you should mention that, because I'd been wondering about
    that myself. It sure was getting bad there, wasn't it? Thank goodness
    they appear to have stopped, though.

    First there was the one in microsoft.public.handheldpc saying Macs can't
    IR sync with Palms. Not only is that not true, it's hard to understand
    why it was even posted to a handheld PC group. Fortunately, several of
    us noticed the erroneous information and corrected it right away, lest
    the PC users come away think Macs aren't capable of IR synching. The
    moderator, Chris, was so grateful for that he invited Bev and me to hang
    around, and he even asked if we could find a way to synch an HPC with a
    Mac running OS X.

    Then there was the one in microsoft.public.windows-xp where someone
    flamed all Mac users. The funny thing was that he did it from a Mac.
    Anyway, it looks like these guys have stopped, so all appears to be
    okay.

    --
    Mike Rosenberg

    Mike Guest

  3. #3

    In article <1g1g8fr.19kzkk41x4ckqoN%invalid>,
    invalid (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

    > It's funny you should mention that, because I'd been wondering about
    > that myself. It sure was getting bad there, wasn't it? Thank goodness
    > they appear to have stopped, though.
    >
    > First there was the one in microsoft.public.handheldpc saying Macs can't
    > IR sync with Palms. Not only is that not true, it's hard to understand
    > why it was even posted to a handheld PC group. Fortunately, several of
    > us noticed the erroneous information and corrected it right away, lest
    > the PC users come away think Macs aren't capable of IR synching. The
    > moderator, Chris, was so grateful for that he invited Bev and me to hang
    > around, and he even asked if we could find a way to synch an HPC with a
    > Mac running OS X.
    >
    > Then there was the one in microsoft.public.windows-xp where someone
    > flamed all Mac users. The funny thing was that he did it from a Mac.
    > Anyway, it looks like these guys have stopped, so all appears to be
    > okay.[/ref]

    Methinks the whoosh bird will soon be sighted in these parts.
    --
    D.F. Manno
    net

  4. #4

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:42:25 -0500, D.F. Manno wrote
    (in message <supernews.com>):

    >> It's funny you should mention that, because I'd been wondering about
    >> that myself. It sure was getting bad there, wasn't it? Thank goodness
    >> they appear to have stopped, though.
    >>
    >> First there was the one in microsoft.public.handheldpc saying Macs can't
    >> IR sync with Palms. Not only is that not true, it's hard to understand
    >> why it was even posted to a handheld PC group. Fortunately, several of
    >> us noticed the erroneous information and corrected it right away, lest
    >> the PC users come away think Macs aren't capable of IR synching. The
    >> moderator, Chris, was so grateful for that he invited Bev and me to hang
    >> around, and he even asked if we could find a way to synch an HPC with a
    >> Mac running OS X.
    >>
    >> Then there was the one in microsoft.public.windows-xp where someone
    >> flamed all Mac users. The funny thing was that he did it from a Mac.
    >> Anyway, it looks like these guys have stopped, so all appears to be
    >> okay.[/ref]
    >
    > Methinks the whoosh bird will soon be sighted in these parts.
    >[/ref]

    it's already paid a visit.

    Frank G = greenmamba = beach boy = jwolf = crucifyself = osx1987 = leo =
    spider eyes. That boy generates about 10% of the traffic around here.

    --
    We are Microsoft of Borg. You will be assimilated. Stability is irrelevant.
    Where _you_ want to go to today is irrelevant. We will add your currency to

    Charles Guest