Professional Web Applications Themes

OT: To those that cannot breath without reading this... - Mac Applications & Software

If your going to have a heart attack about me changing my AOL account, posting from other News servers, and software applications then in your case I do apoligize for the multiple identies. You see its not that I dileberty am here to mislead you, like you think. In some scanarios I intended to mislead you, because some of you abuse me, so I had every right to mislead you. If you did not want me to mislead you on google or AOL, then dont abuse me. Only on the Mac newsgroups have I gotten this level of abuse. But ...

  1. #1

    Default OT: To those that cannot breath without reading this...

    If your going to have a heart attack about me changing my AOL account,
    posting from other News servers, and software applications then in your
    case I do apoligize for the multiple identies. You see its not that I
    dileberty am here to mislead you, like you think. In some scanarios I
    intended to mislead you, because some of you abuse me, so I had every
    right to mislead you. If you did not want me to mislead you on google
    or AOL, then dont abuse me. Only on the Mac newsgroups have I gotten
    this level of abuse.

    But see below for a list of possible identies.

    AOL- Only 1 current email crucifyself03. jwolf6589 is not active, it
    cannot receive email, and will no longer be used to post, since I no
    longer own the account.

    Unix shell- Used to have NNTP access, but no longer do.

    NNTP server- I use several different News clients to access this
    server. Multiple identies is added to fool spammers, and other crazies.
    Also since I use at least 2 clients to access this server, but have a
    total of 4 NNTP clients, more identies may be added.

    Google- Anyone can add as many aliases as possible. As of the moment I
    am not posting from any account I setup there, and probably will not
    under most cirstances. The service is free, and I get much faster
    anmd quality News service with a NNTP server, AOL, or a Unix Shell.

    I hope this answers all your questions...
    Spider Guest

  2. #2

    > Google- Anyone can add as many aliases as possible. As of the moment I

    I forgot about this one. Sorry I reaaly didnt mean to
    OSXis_1987 Guest

  3. #3

    In article <google.com>,
    com (OSXis_1987) wrote:

    > I forgot about this one. Sorry I reaaly didnt mean to[/ref]

    I added you to my filter on this program. Your know on 2 of my filters.
    --
    Posted with Newswatcher for Macintosh!
    Vote Bush for President in 2004!

  4. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Bev Guest
    Moderated Post

  5. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Leo Guest
    Moderated Post

  6. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Mike Guest
    Moderated Post

  7. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Bev Guest
    Moderated Post

  8. #8

    On 26 Aug 2003 02:26:18 GMT,
    Leo (comnojunk) wrote:

    > I have not posted there in 2 years.[/ref]

    Liar. I am not going to post what you posted here, because it
    is offensive to women. But anyone can find it should they so
    choose. BTW, did Luella ever get back to you with the photograph
    you so charmingly asked her for?

    So much for your claim that you aren't into ography.

    .

    Beverly
    --
    Bev A. Kupf
    Bev Guest

  9. #9

    Tom Harrington wrote:

     [/ref][/ref]

    Aww, leave them alone - its fun.

    You can get advice on fixing your permissions etc, then watch several
    real people argue with several fake people... great.

    Thom

    Thom Guest

  10. #10

    Spider Eyes <net> wrote:

    When you start out abusing the entire newsgroup, not individual people,
    by trolling, as you have consistently done for several years, it's to be
    expected that you will get flamed in return. Calling those flames
    "abuse" is self-centered malarkey. The jails are filled with people
    with the same attitude as yours, people who blame the police who
    arrested them, the DAs who convicted them, the defense attorneys who
    failed to get them off, etc. - everyone EXCEPT those really to blame,
    which of course is themselves.

    Also, you have pulled the same multiple identity scan elsewhere, and
    that has been well doented here.
    Sue Guest

  11. #11

    >The jails are filled with people

    I've never been in trouble with the law in my life.

    You wont ever understand finding ways around crazy people, and spammers.
    --------------
    Vote George W. Bush for President in 2004!
    Vote Arnold Schwarzenegger for California Governor in 2003!

    Leo Guest

  12. #12

    >I don't suppose there's any chance that you people could get a room

    I apologize.

    --------------

  13. #13

    In article <aol.com>,
    comnojunk (Leo) wrote:

    > I've never been in trouble with the law in my life.
    >[/ref]

    You can't really be this dumb

    > You wont ever understand finding ways around crazy people, and spammers.[/ref]

    Huh?

    Ruby
    RubyTuesday Guest

  14. #14

    Leo <comnojunk> wrote:

    > I've never been in trouble with the law in my life.[/ref]

    No, and that was not my implication. I'm talking about ATTITUDE. They
    blame everyone but themselves for their situation, just as you do. They
    engage in activities that get them imprisoned, they blame others. You
    engage in activities that get you flamed, you blame others.
    Sue Guest

  15. #15

    invalid (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

    Hi,

    I'm new to this group, so sorry to state the obvious: but can't
    everyone just filter this guy out with his multiple personalities (there
    don't seem to be too many to "kill" them all)? I suspect those who
    reply (including me?) are strangely intrigued and really can't wait to
    see what he will come up with next, so can't quite bring themselves
    (ourselves?) to filter him out...

    However, I have to add that this does degrade the whole group and almost
    certainly drives quite a few readers and posters away... You see if
    people reply to him, it is really frustrating to those who *have* taken
    the step to filter him out.

    So maybe everyone should steel themselves (like giving up smoking - we
    know it's no good for us even if it is addictive) and let's all go cold
    turkey and turn on the filters now?

    Vaughan
    Vaughan Guest

  16. #16

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:50:19 -0500, RubyTuesday wrote
    (in message <west.earthlink.net>):

    >> I've never been in trouble with the law in my life.
    >>[/ref]
    >
    > You can't really be this dumb[/ref]

    yes, he can. He's the Diaper Boy, after all.

    >> You wont ever understand finding ways around crazy people, and spammers.[/ref]
    >
    > Huh?[/ref]

    Diaper Boy has gone off his meds.

    --
    We are Microsoft of Borg. You will be assimilated. Stability is irrelevant.
    Where _you_ want to go to today is irrelevant. We will add your currency to

    Charles Guest

  17. #17

    Leo <comnojunk> wrote:

    > You wont ever understand finding ways around crazy people, and spammers.[/ref]

    You've misunderstood me. I was referring to the times when you have
    pretended to be different people in the same threads to make it appear
    that others were in agreement with you.

    This is entirely different than avoiding spam, which simply requires
    using an invalid email address, but I believe you understand that. As
    for finding ways around crazy people, I think the people who respond to
    you are attempting to do just that.
    Sue Guest

  18. #18

    >You can't really be this dumb

    No its called obeying the law. Perhaps this is something that SOME here cannot
    do easily.

    >Huh?
    >
    >Ruby[/ref]

    I know me explaining TO SOME HERE WHY I HAVE MULTIPLE IDENTIES is like trying
    to explain a complex mathematical equation to a 5th grader, so I will try to
    make it simpler for both our sakes.

    I will take the credit for your repeated failure to understand simple concepts.

    1. I USE/HAVE USED A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT NNTP CLIENTS, AND NEWS SERVERS.

    2. I CREATE MULTIPLE IDENTIES TO FILTER OFF SPAMMERS FROM COLLECTING MY REAL
    ADDRESS, AND FROM MENTALLY DISTURBED AND OBSESSED INDIVIDUALS (ABOUT 7 OF 8
    WHICH RESIDE IN THIS NEWSGROUP). Its harder for people to track me down if I
    have more than one identity. If I only had one identity they could easily see
    all my posts of all time.

    I am afraid I did a consulting job once for a spammer, and am somewhat familiar
    with how he collected addresses. His spamming software once installed would
    gather COMMON email addresses from Newsgroups, and performed many other tricks
    to find a list of people to spam. Suppose if user spidereyes posted on a
    Newsgroup 100 many times in a given time period it would be easier to collect,
    than if he also posted with 4-6 other addresses.

    THE OTHER DISTURBED PSYCHO EXISTS IN A PARENTING NEWSGROUP. HIS NAME IS
    RSTEVE. HE ATTACKS NOT ONLY ME, BUT ALL WHO RESPOND TO HIS POSTS. HIS ATTACKS
    ARE VERY BLACK AND WHITE, AND I DOUBT HE REALLY MEANS TO ABUSE ANYONE, UNLIKE
    SOME IN THIS GROUP. READ HIS POSTS.

    --------------

  19. #19

    Leo <comnojunk> wrote:

    > You wont ever understand finding ways around crazy people, and spammers.[/ref]

    I can't believe I missed this when I first responded: You already said,
    in the message that began this thread, that you deliberately used the
    multiple identities to mislead people because, you said, you had every
    right to. Now you're saying otherwise?
    Sue Guest

  20. #20

    Leo <comnojunk> wrote:

    Oh, now I understand what you're saying. Again, you're putting the
    blame for your self-induced situation on everyone but yourself. You're
    perfectly normal, so everyone else must be insane.

    Why are you so ashamed of your posts that you don't want people to know
    they're all yours? The anti-spam argument doesn't hold water, since you
    can avoid spam entirely simply by using an invalid email address. It
    doesn't matter how many spammers attempt to harvest your listed address
    if it's invalid.
    Sue Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast