In article <0b3901c3449c$c4afac20$a501280aphx.gbl>, "Jeff Sacks"
<cooljsackscomcast.net> wrote:
>I have 3 identities in my OE. When changing/switching back
>between identities program shuts down, not allowing me to
>access other identities then leaving me to restart the
>computer.
> Is there a known fix to this problem?
Please see these Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:

OLEXP: May Not Be Able to Switch Identities When Using Outlook Express
Version 6.0
[url]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311399[/url]

You Cannot Switch Identities in Outlook Express After You Install
Windows XP SP1
[url]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329084[/url]

If they don't answer your question, I recommend posting it in the
Outlook Express news group.
--
Best Wishes,

[url]http://mvp.support.microsoft.com[/url]