I'm not the only one I hear, but I just noticed that the Outlook Web
access interface doesn't run too well in Safari. The display seems OK
when reading plain text e-mails, but not HTML formatted stuff.

Since Safari normally works great for me, I checked the HTML code that
the MS server had generated to load the Outlook Web interface and found
it to be very wrong. I'd say it was off spec, but there's no doctype
mentioned, so all I can say is it doesn't meet any HTML code
specification I've ever seen.

Bottom line - bad MS coding, but the race is on to see whether MS
address their own errors, or Apple build a Safari that more gracefully
handles such sloppy coding.

Glenn