I'm putting together a component (bundle) using Package Maker, but
when I execute the output (.pkg file), then I notice that the user can only
browse from the root (HD) and into the root volumes and *NOT* into the
home directory of the current user (it's greyed out).

However, if the user chooses "home" from the pop up menu, then
it's possible to browse in the current user's home directory.

Why? Is this the way the Package Maker behaves? Seems like a bug
to me. There are not too many options, one which can be used to force
a root volume install only and that one is not selected.

Any clues?