Hello all,

I made an application (MacOSX) that uses a dynamic lib.
Both the application and lib are installed using a package *.pkg file, made
with PackageMaker.
On my computer both the application and lib install ok.

But a customer complains that the installation of the application is no
problem, but the lib file does not install.
It says something like: "You are not allowed to install the software in the
default location on the disk...".
It tries to install to /usr/local/lib and the customer says it have
administrator priveliges.

What can be wrong?
By the way, I run on 10.2.1, the cusotmer on 10.2.6.

All help is welcome, because I do not know where to look.

Regards, Cor Jansen.