Hi everyone,

I have designed a couple of sites that use Secure pages to collect user
information.

NOW, what I'm finding (Quite a bit now), is when IE users click the on a
form button on the secure page, sometimes, they get a Page Not Found error.
This does NOT happen in Netscape, and I was wondering if there is a bit of
code I could stick on the html page to stop this.

I think it has to do with IE caching but have not been able to resolve this
issue. It also does not happen with all IE user, which indicated a browser
configuration issue.

Anyhow, if anyone has faced this and overcome it, I would LOVE to hear from
you.

Thanks in advance, have a great day.

Best Regards
Murray Wasley
My Web Site Tool
[url]http://www.mywebsitetool.com[/url]
[email]webmastermywebsitetool.com[/email]