hello,

I am having problems connecting to the database behind the rood folder on the
Web Host, Here is the set up

Logs{}
db{mydatabase}
wwwroot{db {mydatabase}}

as you acan see i have two databases currently setup as i can not access the
one behing the wwwroot folder! so i am using the one inside the wwwroot which
isnt good.

I have tried and tried to connect but it never does, i have the service set up
with the server but dont know why its not working.

here is my connection script, which is a virtual path, and connects to my db
in my root.

Dim MM_oms_dsn_STRING
MM_oms_dsn_STRING = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" &
Server.MapPath("/db/oms.mdb")%>

how cn i link my pages to the db behing the root?