OpenXML cannot take a file path, however you might want to investigate the
SQLXML BulkLoad object which is specifically designed to take paths to XML
files

You can find more about this object in SQLXML 3.0, ( in the Web Services
Toolkit) which can be downloaded from
[url]http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/xml/default.asp[/url]

Hope this helps

Stuart Padley