I need help with a small problem. I am working on a CourseBuilder 15 question
test with each question is on its own page. I want to keep track of the
questions that the student answers incorrectly, and let them know at the end of
the test what they need to study. The course uses a quiz frameset with a Main
frame and a cmiresults frame.

For example:

1. Our company was founded in what year?
a. 1995
b. 1955
c. 2005
(click to go to next question)

2. We currently provide jobs for how many people worldwide?
a. 16,000
b. 160,000
c. 190,000
d. 225,000
(click to go to next question)

3. Our company is a privately-held company.
a. False
b. True
(click to go to next question)

Then, at the very end of the 15 questions, it might say something like:

You missed the following questions:
1. Our company was founded in what year?
3. Our company is a privately-held company.

Is it possible to do this? How?