I am new to CF administration and development. It kind of fell into my lap. I
have an application that uses CF Admin5. I had an problem with a group of users
called students with an access level definition. At first they could not log
into the application at a level 3 access code(students). Teachers,
Administrators and the Back Office could with access level 1 and 2. I fix that
problem. Now, level 3 access (students) can not go past the change password
screen. When they put in information on the screen and press enter, the form
does not pass authentication. A built in error stops them from proceeding. It
says that the old password is invalid. We have done it several times and in
different browers. Same error. On our QA server this is not a problem. It
happens on the web server. HELP