I would create a simple database to store this message. Then have a
password-protected area that has a record update form. On your front
page, dynamically fill in the "message" area with the contents of the
database field.

-- Mike

Michael Langner
Macromedia Technical Support
[email]supportinfomacromedia.com[/email]
1-415-252-9080