So let me explain the case:

in MXI file I have this row: <file name="someFile.htm"
destination="$dreamweaver/Configuration/Commands" />

When extenstion is installed the file is copied on : C:\Doents and
Settings\All Users\Application Data\Macromedia\Dreamweaver 8\Configuration -
This suppose to be the temporary DW path?!?

Ok.. this seem to be ok but when I try to get the path with
dreamweaver.getTempFolderPath() I'm receiving this one: C:\Doents and
Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Macromedia\Dreamweaver 8\Configuration

How can I find out where the files are stored? Because I need to interact with
them.