Help

My webmaster's on vacation.

Using Contribute 2 , I usually have a ball meddling with my site. This time,
however, when I adjusted the subscription rates for joining, I seem to have
annoyed Paypal.

The Buy Now button appears to work, but when I test the Subscribe button all I
get is the following message:
Error Detected

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review
the link and try again.

As a non- technician this means nothing to me. Yes, I have reviewed everything
I've done until I'm cross-eyed, I've contacted Paypal - total waste of time -
and I've even studied the code contribute issued and compared it with the code
Paypal generate for 'manual' insertion. I have found one discrepancy:
Contribute have a line of code: input type="hidden" name="src" value="0">

Paypal site generated code change the above value to "1"

Could that be the problem?

All help, cabbages and rotten fruit will be welcome.

Free membership to the site in question, of course, to all respondents,

A link to the site page with the specific problem:

[url]http://WriteAway.co.uk/benefits.htm[/url]