Hi there,

My employer wants to use PayPal to set up a shopping cart system on our
website. Although I have done this quite easily, I want to create a little
info box on every page that shows the customer the current value of their
shopping cart. The effect I am trying to achieve is similar to that in
OScommerce.

Because I have made too many cusom pages, I don't want to go about
installing a shopping cart. I was thinking of a JavaScript/ PHP solution
that can be attached to the button that writes a cookie (or inserts a row
into a mySQL database). This can then be read off by the php page.

Anyone know about how to do this?

I'd appreciate a link to some of the forum people who have used PayPal on
their sites too.

Thanks,

--
saj