I ran into that error message trying to add a hyperlink, and after a couple
hours of troubleshooting I figured out that it was being caused by my css
stylesheet. I had a relative positioned div element nested inside an absolute
positioned div element. I made some simple changes to the nested div
attributes so that it didn't need to be positioned (using margins and padding,
etc) and viola -- it works. Maybe Contribute 2.0 has problems with relative
positioning or maybe it just has a problem when both absolute and relative are
used together? Whatever, it works. Maybe this will help someone.