Professional Web Applications Themes

Photo Gallery? - Dreamweaver AppDev

I am trying to find a tutorial or extension that would allow me to do the following: Using only one base driven page (pulling images from my database) I would like to have one large image with 4 thumbnails below it. The user can change the large photo by either clicking on Next Photo (or Previous) or by clicking on the Thumbnail below. I have inputted a little text example of what I would like to do (i hope it makes sense). LARGE PHOTO WILL BE HERE Previous Photo Next Photo Thumbnail 1 Thumbnail 2 Thumbniail 3 Thumbnail 4 Using ...

  1. #1

    Default Photo Gallery?

    I am trying to find a tutorial or extension that would allow me to do the
    following: Using only one base driven page (pulling images from my database) I
    would like to have one large image with 4 thumbnails below it. The user can
    change the large photo by either clicking on Next Photo (or Previous) or by
    clicking on the Thumbnail below. I have inputted a little text example of what
    I would like to do (i hope it makes sense). LARGE PHOTO WILL BE HERE Previous
    Photo Next Photo Thumbnail 1 Thumbnail 2 Thumbniail 3
    Thumbnail 4 Using IIS, ASP & Access

    WebSlave Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Photo Gallery?

    [url]http://dreamweaverresources.com/tutorials/settextoflayer.htm[/url]

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    ==================

    "WebSlave" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to find a tutorial or extension that would allow me to do the
    > following: Using only one base driven page (pulling images from my
    > database) I
    > would like to have one large image with 4 thumbnails below it. The user
    > can
    > change the large photo by either clicking on Next Photo (or Previous) or
    > by
    > clicking on the Thumbnail below. I have inputted a little text example of
    > what
    > I would like to do (i hope it makes sense). LARGE PHOTO WILL BE HERE
    > Previous
    > Photo Next Photo Thumbnail 1 Thumbnail 2 Thumbniail 3
    > Thumbnail 4 Using IIS, ASP &amp; Access

    Murray *TMM* Guest

  3. #3

    [url]http://jjooee.media3.net/extensions.html[/url]

    MFX Load Layer into URL might be of some use to you too.

    regards

    twocans

    "WebSlave" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to find a tutorial or extension that would allow me to do the
    > following: Using only one base driven page (pulling images from my
    > database) I
    > would like to have one large image with 4 thumbnails below it. The user
    > can
    > change the large photo by either clicking on Next Photo (or Previous) or
    > by
    > clicking on the Thumbnail below. I have inputted a little text example of
    > what
    > I would like to do (i hope it makes sense). LARGE PHOTO WILL BE HERE
    > Previous
    > Photo Next Photo Thumbnail 1 Thumbnail 2 Thumbniail 3
    > Thumbnail 4 Using IIS, ASP &amp; Access

    twocans Guest

  4. #4

    Check out my slideshow extensions at [url]www.flevooware.nl/dreamweaver/:[/url]
    - Linked Slide Show (free)
    - Trans Slide Show (free)
    - Trans Linked Slideshow (commercial)

    These are all client-side extensions, but with some creative server-side programming they can easily be populated from e.g. a database.

    --
    Marja Ribbers-de Vroed

    Company website:
    [url]www.webwaresystems.nl[/url]
    Dreamweaver extensions:
    [url]www.flevooware.nl/dreamweaver/[/url]

    "WebSlave" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message news:d0npv5$r28$1forums.macromedia.com...
    >I am trying to find a tutorial or extension that would allow me to do the
    > following: Using only one base driven page (pulling images from my database) I
    > would like to have one large image with 4 thumbnails below it. The user can
    > change the large photo by either clicking on Next Photo (or Previous) or by
    > clicking on the Thumbnail below. I have inputted a little text example of what
    > I would like to do (i hope it makes sense). LARGE PHOTO WILL BE HERE Previous
    > Photo Next Photo Thumbnail 1 Thumbnail 2 Thumbniail 3
    > Thumbnail 4 Using IIS, ASP &amp; Access

    Marja Ribbers Guest