Professional Web Applications Themes

Photo Gallery - Macromedia Flash

Hi, I'm trying to create a PhotoGallery. I have two ideas: in the first one there will be a first page with the previews and clicking on them you can open the big photo, my problem is: I want that all the photos are always opened on the same web page, if I use the the following code on (release) { getURL(".jpg", _blank); } every photo will be opened on a different new page. With the second idea I would like that the photos are opened in the same page of the previews, what I can do to put the ...

  1. #1

    Default Photo Gallery

    }

    every photo will be opened on a different new page.
    With the second idea I would like that the photos are opened in the same
    page of the previews, what I can do to put the photo in the position that I
    want ?
    I've tried to use the following code :

    on (release) {
    loadMovieNum(".jpg", 1);
    }

    But the photo is opened in the same windows but not where I want.

    Could someone help me? Thank you I look forward to answers

    Thank you
    Gianluca

    PS: I hope that although my bad english you will be able to understand

    Gianluca Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Photo Gallery

    Hi
    If you create an empty movie in the main movie you can position this movie
    wherever you want and load the picture into it.

    In your main movie create a new empty movie symbol.
    Drag it from the library onto the stage and position it using the symbol
    crosshairs as the reference point.
    In the properties inspector give the movie an instance name - e.g. 'shell'.

    The action on the button is (assuming the button is in your main movie):
    on (release) {
    shell.loadMovie("yourPicture.jpg", 0);
    }

    This will load your picture into the exact position that you want.

    Wendy :-)

    "Gianluca" <giarriztin.it> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I'm trying to create a PhotoGallery. I have two ideas: in the first one
    > there will be a first page with the previews and clicking on them you can
    > open the big photo, my problem is: I want that all the photos are always
    > opened on the same web page, if I use the the following code
    >
    > on (release) {
    > getURL(".jpg", _blank);
    > }
    >
    > every photo will be opened on a different new page.
    > With the second idea I would like that the photos are opened in the same
    > page of the previews, what I can do to put the photo in the position that
    > want ?
    > I've tried to use the following code :
    >
    > on (release) {
    > loadMovieNum(".jpg", 1);
    > }
    >
    > But the photo is opened in the same windows but not where I want.
    >
    > Could someone help me? Thank you I look forward to answers
    >
    > Thank you
    > Gianluca
    >
    > PS: I hope that although my bad english you will be able to understand

    Wendyc Guest

  3. #3

    Many thanks Wendy

    Gianluca :-)))

  4. #4

    I am looking to place a photo-gappery on my site. Is there an extension I can accomplish this with? Any ideas would be much appreciated.

    [url]http://www.washersforwellness.com/scrapbook1.html[/url]
    info@headwaymktg.com Guest

  5. #5

    I'd be happy to donate my JustSo PhotoAlbum 3 and JustSo PictureWindow 3
    to you, as your cause is certainly an admirable one.

    Contact me directly if you like what you see at:

    [url]http://valleywebdesigns.com/vwd_jspA3.asp[/url]
    [url]http://valleywebdesigns.com/vwd_jspw3.asp[/url]

    emichael brandt
    michael at valleywebdesigns dot com

    [email]infoheadwaymktg.com[/email] wrote:
    > I am looking to place a photo-gappery on my site. Is there an extension I can accomplish this with? Any ideas would be much appreciated.
    >
    > [url]http://www.washersforwellness.com/scrapbook1.html[/url]
    E Michael Brandt Guest

  6. #6

    Your cause is good. check out JAlbum.net. open source software that you can customize yourself.
    Good Luck
    Kent G. Hutslar
    Kent Hutslar Guest

  7. #7

    You can check out the Flash Album Generator 2, see [url]http://www.dmxzone.com/go?10647[/url]

    You can create a very cool Flash Gallery with it - all in DW

    Greetings,
    George Petrov
    DMXzone.com
    George_Petrov Guest

  8. #8

    Depending on what you have for programs already, the new Flash Pro 8 has a
    good photo slideshow capability. I, being somewhat of a novice, just did a
    site for a friend of mine and it works well. You can see it at
    [url]www.waylontransport.com[/url]

    bossmanca Guest

  9. #9

    Hello,

    Flash SlideShow Builder from Wondershare is very user-friendly, it
    helps you create a cool and fun photo gallery with speical flash
    animated effects. It outputs galleries as the Macromedia Flash file
    format(SWF) which you can just insert it to your web page in
    Dreamweaver.
    [url]http://www.photo2vcd.com/flash-slide-show.html[/url].

    Regards.

    Ljsunrainy@gmail.com Guest