Hi recently used flash's photo slide show template. Whenever I edit
the title, date layer, it seems that the changes don't take effect.
Let's say in the first key frame. I typed the title: Haloween
Photoshoot and date: 10/31/2003. When the flash player goes to the
next key frame, It still retains the title and date that I typed in
the first Key frame. Basically, whenever I edit the title, date layer.
Whatever I typed there is also seen in the other key frames. How do I
solve this problem?

Try creating a photo slide show template. Edit the title, date layer.
You would know what I am talking about. Please e-mail me at
[email]den2faol.com[/email]. You can also post your answer here and I'll check it
from time to time. Thank You.