I have a very old version of Photoshop (5.0). The only thing I use it for is
repairing old antique photographs. I have been considering purchasing
Elements and I am wondering if it can replace Photoshop for me? I would like
some new features. Upgrading is out of the question, the program is way too
expensive. What is missing from Elements as it is compared to Photoshop? If
it is things that are needed in a professional print shop I don't need that
part of the program. I only share my photographs with family and perhaps on
the internet once and awhile. Thank you for the time and help.

Autumn