Professional Web Applications Themes

Photoshop 7 Offer from Adobe - Adobe Photoshop Elements

For those of you who just got to have it, here is an offer from Adobe. I do believe that it is good for all registered PSE and not just those with the Microtek scanner. <http://www.adobe.com/store/products/special.jhtml?id=catMicrotek&sourcecode=112300>...

  1. #1

    Default Photoshop 7 Offer from Adobe

    For those of you who just got to have it, here is an offer from Adobe. I do believe that it is good for all registered PSE and not just those with the Microtek scanner.

    <http://www.adobe.com/store/products/special.jhtml?id=catMicrotek&sourcecode=112300>
    Mark Reibman Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Photoshop 7 Offer from Adobe

    The price is right ! I bought an upgrade last year for the same price .

    :-)

    Brent
    brent bertram Guest

  3. #3

    So tell me again guys why I keep having this urge to move on to PS 7?! Is it just because I'm a woman and this is such a good buy?!! :) This is now the third time I'm going to have to try and defend my credit card. I was successful the first two, but...
    Beth Haney Guest

  4. #4

    No, the ability to be rational kicked in when I remembered this is something my mother would have done - get it because it was a good buy and have no need for it! I haven't even mastered Elements yet; there's no point in moving on. Sorry guys. It looks like I'll be staying here. :)

    But would somebody find me a good buy on PageMaker, please?!
    Beth Haney Guest

  5. #5

    Check dealmac or pricegrabber. Since Pagemaker is pretty much EOL you should be able to find a pretty good price on it, if you want to invest that kind of money in 9-only software. (It runs like a slug in classic for most people, if it runs at all.)

    I think we should all agitate Adobe to create InDesign Elements. I keep telling them that, and I wish other people would, too.

    BTW, Beth, since you aren't going to use it to make money, the non-commercial version of Rag Time is free, although it usually costs about $500. You can download it here:

    <http://www.ragtime-online.com/link.cgi?download_rts_program>
    Barbara Brundage Guest

  6. #6

    Looking for good buy on Adobe Illustrator here.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  7. #7

    Thanks, Barbara, I didn't realize the newest version wouldn't run on OS X. I had downloaded a copy of Ragtime Solo the other day. Now that you've clued me in on PageMaker, maybe I'll just force myself to start using Ragtime. I hate learning new software. :(
    Beth Haney Guest

  8. #8

    Yes, I don't like it either. I have a bunch of PageMaker files, but there's no alternative now but ID or Quark (ick!). There hasn't been a Pagemaker update, at least for mac, in well over a year now.

    It's pretty clear that Adobe wants everyone to switch to ID. (There isn't even a "suggested features" folder at the head of either of the PM forums, which says something, I think, since only their legacy forums don't have one.)
    Barbara Brundage Guest

  9. #9

    Beth, go on, I'm listening ( priest version )...oops, you meant Adobe.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  10. #10

    I dood it! Who's next? :)
    Beth Haney Guest

  11. #11

    Way to go, Beth! You weren't going to miss it this time, were you?

    :-)

    Chuck

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  12. #12

    No, I don't mean I bought PS 7.0. I mean I took Barbara's suggestion and submitted a request to Adobe for the development of scaled down versions of their professional grade programs for us little guys. Spend that much $ while my husband is gone?! Nah. Besides, he bought me a new car just before he left (mainly because he wanted to drive mine!), so I won't get greedy. Yet. :)
    Beth Haney Guest

  13. #13

    ok.....but you're not allowed to whine a month from now when the offer is
    gone and you didn't pounce on it!!

    ;-)

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  14. #14

    If I'm reading it correctly, the offer is good through June 30, 2004.
    Byron Gale Guest

  15. #15

    I'd sure like to know what Photoshop 8 has to offer ! I'm pretty sure we won't upgrade to it, because Photoshop 7 does so much that I don't use, but I've been very wrong before. For me, if Elements had a few more features ( softproofs, profile assignments and conversions ) , I wouldn't need anything more. Probably if I had a Mac, Elements would be more than I need.

    :-)

    Brent
    brent bertram Guest

  16. #16

    Brent, I can't afford an upgrade to PS8 - I have too many PS7 books which
    also would have to be upgraded! So much for retirement....
    :-)

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  17. #17

    Chuck, speaking of new toys; One of my wanted toys; FinePixS602

    IN STOCK $509.00
    IN STOCK $529.00
    YES $588.00
    IN STOCK $439.00
    No $699.99
    No $699.99
    NO $597.00
    In stock $449.00

    too bad my cash flow is not 'in stock' ;)
    Jodi Frye Guest

  18. #18

    or maybe the S1...geeze, as long as I'm dreaming

    IN STOCK $1,209.00
    IN STOCK $1,209.00
    IN STOCK $1,209.00

    or the S2

    Yes $1,134.00
    IN STOCK $1,399.00
    In Stock $2,199.95
    YES $1,999.00
    IN STOCK $1,495.00
    IN STOCK $1,109.00
    Yes $1,679.00
    YES $1,639.00
    In stock $1,279.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  19. #19

    Jodi, that's a great price for the S1! Now if you can just get a good
    advance for your book....(like your junior Senator)

    :-)

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  20. #20

    My opinion, as long as you've made the jump to PS7 then go ahead with it.
    Jodi Frye Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast