Strange problem. I am using a email component that calls a php page from my
site. It works fine off line and out of flash preview. It calls the php and
sends the email. As soon as I up load it to the site and try it there I get
an "undefined" error. Weird because it is the same file off line as on and
they are both calling the php page from the site, not my local drive. I've
tried it both through the html page the swf is embedded in and the swf file
itself.
Everything is linked correctly. Any thoughts are appreciated

--
Al Winchell
[url]www.Amazingwebs.com[/url]