Hi Andrew,
> That's great! An IDL to PHP compiler is really needed !
> What's the status of your project anyway ?
Currently I have the mapping specification done, but it needs validation
with the code generated by the compiler.
The compiler generates the PHP code, and a simple test works with a Java
CORBA server and a PHP CORBA client.
At the moment, the extension suports some basic types, TypeCode and
Interface.
> I'm not shure, but I guess Marcus said that finally is useless in PHP...
I know. That's why I put some piece of code here. Maybe I can change his
mind... :-)
> Agreed. You pointed out an example that really needs finally.
Thanx
> I can't think of another solution right now. But if I figure out
> something I'll let you know.
Ok.

Best Regards,

Cristiano Duarte