On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 02:40:19AM +0300, Jani Taskinen wrote:

> Passing array_merge*() anything else but arrays is undoented.
> These functions were meant to be used on arrays and this change
> (very, VERY minor change, if I may say so) just "fixes" this.
>
> RTFM. :)
>
> --Jani
Do you want me to fix the str* functions, since it seems those are
accepting numbers?

What is the problem with array_* functions casting implicitely? The vast
majority of php functions does implicit casting, array_splice does it,
everyone is used to it, PHP is known for it... why go the other way now?

Btw, this `very, VERY minor change' broke pear.

--
Regards,
Stefan Walk