On Wednesday, Oct 8, 2003, at 11:12 Europe/Copenhagen, Zeev Suraski
wrote:

> The fact of the matter is that other than your opinion (which several
> people may support), there was and still isn't nothing problematic
> with silently ignoring NULL arrays.
I hope the same reasoning, which I completely agree with, can be
applied to foreach which now spits out a warning for non-arrays. At
least reduce the warning to notice. Can you see any harm if foreach
silently ignored non-array arguments (as opposed to loudly ignoring
them now)?

Edin