Hi,

I have build RPM packages of PHP 4.3.4 wit a lot of modules. The
packages are - as my previous packages - based on Troels Arvin's work.

The latest version of Red Hat i have access to is Red Hat 7.3. If anyone
can give me access to a host running a newer version of Red Hat, I will
put some work into building the packages there.

I will build the packages on SuSE 8.2 and SLSS-8 (UnitedLinux 1.0)
later.

The packages are available for download at
[url]http://rpms.afdelingp.dk/php/[/url]

Happy hacking,
Morten

--
Morten Poulsen <morten-J1g3Blgaafdelingp.dk>
[url]http://www.afdelingp.dk/[/url]