Assuming line 43 is the line "foreach ($filename as $filevalue){",
one guess would be that the variable $filename is not an array;
an array is required. (see
php.net/manual/en/control-structures.foreach.php )

If this is the case, you might try to check for an array first;

if(!is_array($filename))
$filename = array($filename);

-Kurt