Professional Web Applications Themes

PHP Mailing List or Newsletter scripts/software/samples? - PHP Development

Hello all, I have looked through the newsgroups and have not found a good answer to my question, so I am posting it here. I currently have a newsletter/mailing list that I maintain on my website using one of the free Mailing List services (Yahoo Groups). I would like to begin maintaining it myself using PHP and a mySQL DB. Is there is any good (and free) PHP mailing list/newsletter software out there anywhere that I can use for my purposes? Currently my newsletter has about 7500 subscribers. Can PHP handle sending that many emails reliably? I would rather find ...

  1. #1

    Default PHP Mailing List or Newsletter scripts/software/samples?

    Hello all,
    I have looked through the newsgroups and have not found a good answer
    to my question, so I am posting it here. I currently have a
    newsletter/mailing list that I maintain on my website using one of the
    free Mailing List services (Yahoo Groups). I would like to begin
    maintaining it myself using PHP and a mySQL DB. Is there is any good
    (and free) PHP mailing list/newsletter software out there anywhere
    that I can use for my purposes?
    Currently my newsletter has about 7500 subscribers. Can PHP handle
    sending that many emails reliably? I would rather find some
    pre-packaged software/scripts that I could plug into my site, if they
    exist, but if not does anyone have anything they can point me to for
    some help with this?

    Thanks in advance for your help,
    Aaron
    aaron Guest

  2. #2

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    Hello all,
    I have looked through the newsgroups and have not found a good answer
    to my question, so I am posting it here. I currently have a
    newsletter/mailing list that I maintain on my website using one of the
    free Mailing List services (Yahoo Groups). I would like to begin
    maintaining it myself using PHP and a mySQL DB. Is there is any good
    (and free) PHP mailing list/newsletter software out there anywhere
    that I can use for my purposes?
    Currently my newsletter has about 7500 subscribers. Can PHP handle
    sending that many emails reliably? I would rather find some
    pre-packaged software/scripts that I could plug into my site, if they
    exist, but if not does anyone have anything they can point me to for
    some help with this?

    Thanks in advance for your help,
    Aaron
    Fee Php newsletter script provided by iKode Company is not a bad choice.iKode Newsletter Server provide hundreds of templates and dozens of categories for email marketing.Hope this can help you.
    iKode Email Markeing Solution:Efficient,Attractive and Valuable
    Annabelle is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3