Professional Web Applications Themes

Picture Package - Different Pictures - Adobe Photoshop Mac CS, CS2 & CS3

I have a folder with 16 different pictures. I would like to print 4 different pictures on a page. When I try this in picture package, I get: 16 pages with a single picture on each page; or, if I replace a 3 of the pictures on page 1, I get 16 pages with the first picture changing and the 3 I changed staying constant. Is there a way to get 4 pages with 4 different pictures on each page in picture package. Or am I trying something the program cannot do? Thanks David...

  1. #1

    Default Picture Package - Different Pictures

    David_C_Pentz@adobeforums.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Picture Package - Different Pictures

    Before I reply to your question, what version of Photoshop and OS?
    Ramón_G_Castañeda@adobeforums.com Guest

  3. #3

    Sorry. Photoshop CS with Mac 10.3.2
    David_C_Pentz@adobeforums.com Guest

  4. #4

    When you click on a frame, do you have "File" showing in the pop-up while you select which image you will use in that particular frame?
    If "Folder" is selected in the pop-up , you may get the behaviour that you are describing.
    Ann_Shelbourne@adobeforums.com Guest

  5. #5

    Thanks, David. That's why I asked. This is something easily done in Photoshop 7.0.1, but I understand that Photoshop 8 (CS) has new and improved ways of handling this task in a different manner than 7.x. I haven't switched to Photoshop 8 yet, so I'll let the CS gurus answer your question.
    Ramón_G_Castañeda@adobeforums.com Guest

  6. #6

    Ann

    When file is selected, I can create individual package sheets with 4 picts on a sheet. But each must be done seperately. Effective but time consuming. I was hoping there would be a way to batch produce the results.
    David_C_Pentz@adobeforums.com Guest

  7. #7

    I had the same problem. I created contact sheets instead. You can't put different size photos on the same sheet, but it works fine if you simply want 4 (or more) different pictures on the same sheet.
    Jon_Finley530@adobeforums.com Guest

  8. #8

    You can't put different size photos on the same sheet

    Yes, you can. I do it often. All you need to do in PhSh 7.0.1 is create a new template (or edit an existing one) in any text editor or word processor and save it under a new name. It's a lot easier than it sounds, and the Help file has all the information you need.

    From some of the previous posts in this thread, it sounds like it's even easier in PhSh 8 (CS).
    Ramón_G_Castañeda@adobeforums.com Guest