Professional Web Applications Themes

Picture package- printing entire folder on multiple pages - Adobe Photoshop Elements

I have PSE2 and was wondering if any of you know how to automatically print all of the photos (ie- 4 different 3.5 X 5 photos per page) from the entire folder? That is, instead of manually choosing/arranging each file for each page, have it print every photo from the entire folder. Or do I need to upgrade to another version? If so, which version will do that? Thank you so much!...

  1. #1

    Default Picture package- printing entire folder on multiple pages

    I have PSE2 and was wondering if any of you know how to automatically print all of the photos (ie- 4 different 3.5 X 5 photos per page) from the entire folder? That is, instead of manually choosing/arranging each file for each page, have it print every photo from the entire folder. Or do I need to upgrade to another version? If so, which version will do that? Thank you so much!
    lkfarms Guest

  2. #2

    No, I'm sorry but neither version of Elements can do that. There are some other software programs that might be able to manage it, but I don't which. If you post which platform you use, someone might have another suggestion.
    Beth Haney Guest

  3. #3

    Maybe the contact sheet can be used to do this....? Will have to check it
    out...

    Chuck

    "lkfarms" <lkfarmskci.net> wrote in message
    > I have PSE2 and was wondering if any of you know how to automatically
    print all of the photos (ie- 4 different 3.5 X 5 photos per page) from the
    entire folder? That is, instead of manually choosing/arranging each file for
    each page, have it print every photo from the entire folder. Or do I need to
    upgrade to another version? If so, which version will do that? Thank you so
    much!

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  4. #4

    Nope, not quite...oh, well....

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  5. #5

    Chuck,

    If you specify an 8.5 x 11 inches contact sheet, with a greater number of
    rows/columns, you'll have a just a few sheets for the entire content of a
    folder. And since the contact sheet is automated, the user doesn't have to
    stick around untill all is completed.

    Am I missing the point?

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  6. #6

    Ray,

    He wants (4) 3.5x5" prints per page...
    Nancy S Guest

  7. #7

    Ray, I thought they were trying to print pictures that were 3.5 inches by 5
    inches or thereabouts, 4 to a sheet. I couldn't quite get to those
    dimensions with 2 by 2 on an 8x10 sheet using the contact sheet process. If
    they aren't that particular about the precise dimensions, it'll work, but I
    can't seem to force the exact measurements. Please give it a try, though -
    I'm betting that you can figure out a way!

    Chuck

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  8. #8

    Nancy, Chuck : I knew I was missing the point ;)

    Ray Guest