I've the following two problems resulting from a Pismo daughterboard
upgraded with a Powerlogix 900mhz CPU:

(1) Neither of the firwire ports on the pismo powerbook will work
(2) The pismo powerbook won't start up from a charged battery. And _I think_
it won't charge a battery.

I'm sure the problem concerns something on the upgraded daughterboard. If I
install a non-upgraded daughterboard in the machine neither of the problems
occur.

Could some of the circuitry on the daughterboard have gotten mashed during
the upgrade process? Is there something else that might explain this?

Thanks

Leslie Burkholder
Department Philosophy UBC
Vancouver V6T1Z1 Canada