I am in desperate need of some help before I pull out my hair! I opened an existing Indesign file which contained pdf doents that I had placed in there and all of the pdf's had no text, just dots where the characters should be. When I try to print, no text prints at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled indesign 2.02 and am still having the same result. Also, I used to be able to open a pdf in indesign and now I can't. Am I missing a plugin? I would appreciate any assistance on this. Thank you!