Hi All
Sorry if this is a silly question, but each time I open a photo in PS 7.0 I get
a pop up window that says:

"The RGB doent does not have an embedded color profile"

Included in this pop up is several choices I can make one of which includes a
drop down menu with lots of possible profiles to select. I am totally lost.

I never had this happen before until my I caught my son playing around with PS
7.0, he claims he did not change anything, but I find that hard to believe since
this problem never existed before this. Any help you can provide so this will
stop happening is appreciated.

Thank you for your consideration.